Autozone hits the roads strong
16. 07. 2012
Inspiring a new age of automotive ‘buying’ experiences, AUTOZONE is a world-class automotive retail and service provider that aims to introduce a new philosophy to the term ‘Vehicle Sales’. As a role model for encouraging the purchase of the ‘right vehicle’ for the ‘right person’ the company offers a variety of vehicles and services and has a total of 17 mega show rooms located across Saudi Arabia.
Al Mohtaraf was approached by Balubaid Group of Companies – Dealers of automotive brands GMC and Chevrolet, to create a new and fresh brand concept for a multi-brand automotive retail subsidiary. The scope of work was very comprehensive and included research and development of a company name, a full brand development and design package, and later ended with a successful completion of a full teaser / revealer campaign.
• Company Name Development
• Brand Development and architecture
• Identity Development
• Corporate Identity Manual Development
• Production & Implementation
• Campaign Launch
17. 08. 2012Considered by many to be among the most beautiful cities of the world, Istanbul is getting a heartfelt
23. 02. 2012Two little spiders hang on two strings from a cursive, neon-style sign inspired by the kindergarten song ‘It
02. 09. 2011Our identity for Jan Burger, the saudi fast-food burger joint, made its debut in August 2011 when the owner de